What is Agile methodology? Well, Agile is not exactly a methodology. Technically, Agile is a set of values and principles. Agile can also be thought of as a family of different frameworks or methods–Scrum is currently the most popular of those frameworks. Let’s break down the top 5 differences between Agile and other, more traditional approaches.
Top 5 Things That Differentiate Agile Approaches from Traditional Approaches (like waterfall):
- Rapid delivery cycles where a new version of the product is created (typically) every 1 to 4 weeks
- Empowered, self-organizing teams that have all the skills to create and validate an entire product
- A laser-like focus on prioritization and working on only the most important things
- A clear decision maker (the Product Owner) who is accountable for prioritization and the overall value of the product
- A coach or Scrum Master who facilitates and coaches the team to help them become even more amazing
To take your Agile knowledge and skill to the next level, take one of our Certified ScrumMaster courses. Set yourself apart from the crowd and get the training you need to succeed.
|Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Virtual (Mountain timezone)||Dec 6–7, 2022||Bob Hartman||More Info Register Now|