I’ve been using Agile for two decades. I’ve used it in all three of my successful startups, trained thousands as ScrumMasters and Product Owners, and consulted with some of the most fun companies on the planet.
Here are some fun resources to help you out, but first, you probably want to start with:
Agile Case Studies
Check out my schedule of workshops if you’d like to take a Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner class with me!
- Frequently Asked Questions about ScrumMastery for Management
- FAQ – On ScrumMaster Career Paths
- Essential ScrumMaster Interview Questions – Looking for a ScrumMaster job? You should probably know these things!
- The Perfect ScrumMaster Job Description – Hire the right traits!
Product Owner Resources
- Introduction to the Product Owner in Scrum – A must-read for any aspiring PO!
- FAQ – The Most Common Questions about Product Owners for Management
- FAQ – On Product Owner Career Paths
- Top 10 Product Owner Characteristics
- Top 10 Backlog Tips for Product Owners
Agile Coaching and Training
- Introduction to Cynefin – The Ways to See Problems in the World
- Top ScrumMaster + Product Owner Questions from Training [FAQ]
- Agile Coach Leadership Traits – What you need to be successful as an agile coach!
- Preparing your Organization for Agile – Advice from Agile Practitioners
- Being an Agile Coach – Dealing with Conflict
- 5 Tips for Building Client Relationships
- How to Create the Perfect Agile Workshop or Training Experience
- Setting and Achieving Goals as a Change Agent
- Becoming an Agile Coach – 7 Tips for client engagement
- Becoming an Agile Coach – Get a Mentor! – 6 Tips for Mentorship
- Becoming an Agile Coach – Effective communication strategies
- 5 Tips for Agile Workshops for Agile Coaches
- The Agile Coach Persona – Your Calling and Integrity
- The Agile Coach Persona – Your words have meaning and power – What we say really matters!
- 6 Guidelines for bringing about change in your organization
- The 3 Levels of bringing organizational change to your company
- How to handle Resistance to Change and Attitudinal Resistance from people as an Agile Coach
- 5 Tips for handling multiple agile coaches at a client
- Tips on how to effectively make decisions at a client as an agile coach