- Administrator2020-09-08 at 2:09 pm
I love agile coaching and training. Here are some of my favorite tips for Agile Coaches!
Agile Coaching and Training
- Top ScrumMaster + Product Owner Questions from Training [FAQ]
- Agile Coach Leadership Traits – What you need to be successful as an agile coach!
- Preparing your Organization for Agile – Advice from Agile Practitioners
- Being an Agile Coach – Dealing with Conflict
- 5 Tips for Building Client Relationships
- How to Create the Perfect Agile Workshop or Training Experience
- Setting and Achieving Goals as a Change Agent
- Becoming an Agile Coach – 7 Tips for client engagement
- Becoming an Agile Coach – Get a Mentor! – 6 Tips for Mentorship
- Becoming an Agile Coach – Effective communication strategies
- 5 Tips for Agile Workshops for Agile Coaches
- The Agile Coach Persona – Your Calling and Integrity
- The Agile Coach Persona – Your words have meaning and power – What we say really matters!
- 6 Guidelines for bringing about change in your organization
- The 3 Levels of bringing organizational change to your company
- How to handle Resistance to Change and Attitudinal Resistance from people as an Agile Coach
- 5 Tips for handling multiple agile coaches at a client
- Tips on how to effectively make decisions at a client as an agile coach
- Administrator2020-09-10 at 2:29 pm
Here is a document we use in our ScrumMaster and Coaching classes on the ART OF FOCUSED CONVERSATION.
This is a great document to help you learn how to ask better questions with your team, leadership, or organization!
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.