Bob Hartman and I are offering an Agile Product Management Boot Camp course March 9-10 in Denver. If you’re a product manager, product owner, business analyst or in any other product facing role in an agile (or soon-to-be agile) environment, this intense, hands-on course is a great opportunity for you to ensure that you’re helping your team maximize the value it delivers.
- Understanding Agile: Process and Driving Principles
- Ensuring the Right Things Gets Built: Testing and Acceptance
- Specifying What to Build: User Stories
- Deciding What to Build First: Prioritization
- Defining Customer Value: Minimum Marketable/Releasable Features
- Project Acceptance: Building a Product Vision and Business Case
- Product Management 101: Useful Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Pulling it All Together: Project Simulation
You will leave the course knowing how to:
- Deal with the team outside of just planning meetings, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Break down requirements into usable stories – even when the team is unable to help.
- Deliver value in stages rather than all at once.
- Write acceptance criteria to ensure the right features are being developed.
- Create a project business case and vision.
- Perform basic product management functions in an agile way.
- Effectively interact with customers, community, stakeholders, managers, and the team.
- Make a convincing business case for using agile for more projects.
- Continuously improve.
The course registration fee is $1,200, but readers of this blog can take advantage of a special 2-for-1 offer. Simply register with discount code RLB2FOR1, and we’ll send you another code you can give to a colleague to register for free. Seats are limited, so get your registration in today.