AFA Home › Forums › Watercooler › Introduce Yourself!
Introduce Yourself!Olivia Robles replied 4 days, 12 hours ago 357 Members · 440 Replies
Adria StellerMember2023-01-16 at 11:19 pm
- Adria Steller
- Dallas, TX
- Recently moved into a Scrum Master role. Looking to learn more about how I can be a great resource for the team.
- I love learning new things!
- This course was recommended by my leadership team.
Rick JohnsonMember2023-01-19 at 11:37 am
- Rick Johnson
- Surprise, AZ
- I am here to learn a new career path as a CSM
- Learning from those who walk in the life of serving. I am also looking for a mentor.
- Skillbook Academy
Shazra AzeezMember2023-01-22 at 11:34 am
- Who are you? My name is Shazra Azeez.
- Where are you located? I’m located on the outskirts of Washington, D.C in Northern Virginia.
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? I am a project manager who’d like to gain more experience in agile and scrum methodologies.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Collaborating on thoughts and ideas on successful project management practices from all over the world.
- And, how did you find us? Google search!
Charlotte LeeMember2023-01-22 at 7:59 pm
- Charlotte Lee
- New York, NY
- I wore several hats in HR technology project/program/product management at a white shoe law firm that I left for a career break. I’m looking to upskill to complement my work experience.
- I’m interested in hearing about what others are working on and what life is like in different industries.
- Found on ScrumAlliance
Steven BaksicMember2023-02-01 at 2:08 pm
- Who are you?- Steve Baksic
- Where are you located? San Antonio TX
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? Company training. Want to learn more of the software side of project management.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I like learning new things and obtaining certification
- And, how did you find us? Jeff Brown found you. I followed him
Vicente GonzalezMember2023-02-02 at 1:43 am
- Vicente Gonzalez
- Orange County, CA
- Looking to expand project management toolbox
- Take the experiences and lessons from others and apply to my organization
- Via Scrum Alliance
Scott BrodyMember2023-02-02 at 8:49 am
- Who are you? Scott Brody
- Where are you located? Irvine, CA
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? Gaining hard skills to transition into a PM role.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Being part of a group of people constantly thinking about how to approach complex tactical problems.
- And, how did you find us? Scrum Alliance
Ravali DeepalaMember2023-02-02 at 9:47 am
Hello everyone, 👋
1. Ravali Deepala
2. Columbus, OH
3. I’m passionate about learning new things and open myself to new job opportunities to improve my career.
4. I’m excited to learn more about Scrum as well as learn from people more experienced than myself using Scrum and/or other Agile methodologies.
5. scrum alliance website
Bradford FornoffMember2023-02-02 at 11:28 am
1. Brad Fornoff
2. Omaha, NE
3. Recommended by a peer for self improvement
Aneri DesaiMember2023-02-03 at 7:35 pm
- Aneri Desai
- Boston, MA
- I am here to learn more about Agile and being a Scrum Master.
- I am the most excited about learning from other people’s knowledge and experience in this group.
- Colleagues recommended it through Scrum Alliance.
Davin LodatoMember2023-02-03 at 9:29 pm
- Davin Lodato
- Fort Worth, TX
- I have not worked as a SM in a while as I am currently a Product Manager. So I am ready for a refresher
- Hiring the changes that are being implemented in the Scrum world
- Web search on becoming a CSM
Marihe ChimezieMember2023-02-03 at 10:59 pm
2. Atlanta, GA.
3. I am here to become a Scrum Master in order to improve my leadership and management skills.
4. I am most excited about how Agile Scrum is changing the face of the workplace in terms of efficiency and productivity.
5. Through a friend, a Certified Scrum Master .
Gordon CameronMember2023-02-04 at 12:12 am
Sarah SpenceMember2023-02-04 at 8:43 am
- Who are you? Sarah Spence
- Where are you located? Durham, North Carolina
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? To obtain my CSM to progress my role within my employer
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning about a topic I haven’t really dived into just yet -I’m always excited to learn something new!
- And, how did you find us? My friend got her CSM from this class, so she referred me!
Jess KennedyMember2023-02-04 at 8:57 am
- Jess Kennedy
- Raleigh North Carolina
- I’m here to learn and grown
- I am most excited to learn from those who have experience with scrum!
- I friend told me about this and how it can make me a better worker so I jumped on quick!
Brady BurnsidesMember2023-02-04 at 9:04 am
- Who are you? – Brady Burnsides, I’m a Software Engineer and serve as a Scrum Master
- Where are you located? – Huntsville, Alabama
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – To get more Scrum training
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? – Growing my network
- And, how did you find us? – Recommended by my mentor
Paulino AbdonMember2023-02-10 at 4:00 pm
- Who are you? – Paulino Abdon
- Where are you located? – Santa Clara, CA
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – Looking to adopt the ScrumMaster role for my team to implement agile methods to project deadlines.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? – To have a community to ask questions on how to improve my ScrumMaster capabilities.
- And, how did you find us? – Scrum Alliance
Lisa NguyenMember2023-02-12 at 2:03 am
- Lisa Nguyen. I am a project manager in IT/Software Engineering.
- California, United States
- Implemented Scrum framework for my team and SAFe Scrum certified, but would like to learn more about Agile and obtain a CAPM certification. Also, like to stay proactive on new trends, tips & tricks, and appreciate any information I can get on how to improve.
- Excited to be part of community with a shared body of knowledge that doesn’t require a payment so that I can continuously learn and grow while contributing wherever I can.
- Found this site through many “see also” links while doing independent research/learning. I probably hoped from 4 sites before reaching this page.
Leslie GoodmanMember2023-02-12 at 5:37 pm
1) My name is Leslie Goodman and I am a Product Owner for a Field Employee Mobile App being developed for a Utility Company.
2) I am located in the Denver Metro area of Colorado – Aurora, Colorado, to be more specific for those that know the Denver area.
3) I am new to Scrum and Product Ownership and looking to learn more about everything that can help improve the team. We have been having issues recently and I need to know how I can help – by either removing myself or leading changes for the team.
4) I am excited to have a support team that can help me know what is right and what is “wrong” and how to improve my scrum practices.
5) I found out about Agile for All through my current manager who was trained through this program/company pre-COVID times.
Chris ConleyMember2023-02-16 at 2:23 am
- Chris Conley
- Fort Collins, CO
- Been practicing Agile/Scrum for over 10 years but wanted to officially get certified!
- Cultivating a growth mindset