Administrator2020-09-08 at 1:53 pm
Welcome to the Agile Community sponsored by Agile For All! – Your place to learn all about Agile, startups, and self-improvement!
Introduce yourself and let us know where you’re coming from!
Answer the following questions so we can learn about you:
- Who are you?
- Where are you located?
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn?
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
- And, how did you find us?
Administrator2020-09-08 at 2:06 pm
I’ll go first!
1 – Peter Saddington
2 – Atlanta, GA
3 – I’m here to create a tight-knit community of self-learners who love agile and self-improvement!
4 – Sharing all the love!
5 – I built this site! 🙂 – Read why I’m here with my Hello World post! – https://agileforall.com/hello-world/
Member2020-09-10 at 10:18 am
- Craig Wenzlick
- Denver, Colorado, USA
- I am seeking to increase my knowledge of Scrum. I have SAFe Scrum experience, and a lot of my peers have this certification. I’m hoping to learn more about Agile at a non-scaled level, to get some more creative ideas with virtual meetings and activities, and to basically be better at being a Scrum Master in this new virtual environment.
- I am most excited about learning from those more experienced than me, and to realize I’m not the only one experiencing the same highs and lows in this virtual world.
- Peers recommended this course, and I have previously attended a class hosted by Agile For All.
Administrator2020-09-10 at 10:32 am
So glad you’re here! Lots of resources and live streams coming up… next week we have one!
Member2021-03-25 at 8:32 am
1. Sherryl Crochet
2. Cumming, GA (near Atlanta)
3. After performing a PO type role for about 8 years, I got laid off. Having trouble in getting hired, which I think it’s a lot to do with not having a CSPO certification.
4. Hopefully, companies get on the same page and not do this process all completing different ways!
5. I heard through peers, and googled which org recognizes this certification as a top certification.
Member2021-04-09 at 10:39 am
1.Kelli Bigelow aka Kellz
2. Baltimore, MD
3. New to learning AGILE, Currently studying to take my CAPM. I am fascinated by AGILE and would like to pursue an AGILE Practitioner level cert after my CAPM. I am here to learn and understand the AGILE mindset and approach.
4. Excited about the level of experience and sharing as I am seeking to move from being a Technical SME in ITSM to Project Management.
5. Google is was my friend in finding this site.
Member2021-11-11 at 8:43 pm
I’m Denise Albini.
Located near Dallas, Texas.
After being certified as a SAFe Scrum Master a few years ago, then never using SAFe-specific practices in my previous org, I’ve been wanting to go through another certification course to continue to hone my current skills and grow some new skills. Thanks for the opportunity!
I’m really looking forward to working with everyone in this next CSM class.
I am super excited to be an active part of the Agile For All group so that I can listen, learn, contribute, and surround myself with a practicing group of agilists.
Thanks to Addepar and Yimin Yao for introducing me to The Man, The Reality, The Legend – Agile Bob! Yay 🙂
Member2020-09-09 at 3:04 pm
1. – Gabriel Wilk
2. – Bridgend/UK
3. – To learn about Agile as well as more effective efficient methods of creating process.
Extract from community how to be better human.
Developing communication skills – to polish my english 😁
4. Every single time Peter putting together another project – great people show up, it’s privilege to be part of this.
5. More than 3 years – I’m asking that question.
Let’s clean the floor while waiting for those amazing people.
Administrator2020-09-09 at 3:39 pm
Always great to have you my friend! To the moon!
Member2020-09-10 at 3:19 pm
Well hey all! Here it goes…
1. Jackie Flake – Product and Agile consultant, new mom, and navigating the work-from-home life for the first time in my career 🙂 https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieflake/
2. Atlanta, GA
3. I’m here to grow! To be a better coach and consultant, to better serve my clients.
4. I’m most excited to meet and learn from other Agilists.
5. Peter and I are partnering to grow this community!
Member2020-09-11 at 6:42 am
- Christina Flaim
- Spring City, PA
- The company where I work is transitioning to Agile so I want to learn as much as I can.
- I love the idea of a community where I can learn from others and share ideas.
- One of my peers attended this course taught by Peter and highly recommended it so here I am!
Member2020-09-11 at 12:34 pm
- Chris Crumb
- St. Paul, MN
- Continuous learning, and I want to continue my education with Agile and Scrum.
- I’m very excited to share my experiences in my CoP and Scrum teams
- Recommendation from one of my peers.
Administrator2020-09-11 at 1:14 pm
Thanks brother for being here! Let’s go!
Member2020-09-13 at 5:30 pm
- Patricia Gutierrez
- Savannah, GA.
- At the beginning of this year we started using Scrum in the company I work, I want to continue learning.
- I’m most excited to learn about scrum best practices.
- My peers took the course last year, they recommended me Agile for All
Administrator2020-09-13 at 5:35 pm
So glad you’re here! Looking forward to connect!
Member2020-09-14 at 12:15 pm
3. Understand the scrum process and apply them at my work
4. Most excited to learn and grow as a community
5. scrum alliance website
Administrator2020-09-14 at 12:25 pm
Excellent! Can’t wait to meet you in class!
Member2020-09-20 at 5:17 pm
1 – Eunice Ladipo
2 – Gwinnett County, GA
3 – I’m here to Learn from this community of self-learners who love agile and self-improvement. I am also here to share my experience and knowledge with the community!
4 – Learning and Sharing!
5 – Through a friend.
Administrator2020-09-20 at 5:23 pm
So glad you’re here! Feel free to share in the multiple forums we have! We’ll be doing more livestreams in the near future!
Administrator2020-09-22 at 4:06 pm
OK, let’s go for it:
1. Bob Hartman aka Agile Bob @AgileBob on Twitter
2. Denver, Colorado area
3. I’m here to partner with @peter to make this be an awesome community!
4. I’m interested in learning what would be required for this to be a thriving agile community. What content, what kinds of interactions, what kinds of people, etc.
5. @peter and I are partnering on lots of things, this being one of them.
My hope is we can somehow crack the code to be the go-to place for a thriving agile community where members feel incredibly welcome, feel like they can learn, and it is so valuable they want to be here every day!
Administrator2020-09-22 at 6:02 pm
My man! Always good to have you! Time to build something great!
Member2020-09-23 at 3:20 pm
1. Katie Ewald
2. Atlanta, GA
3. I’ve recently accepted a role as a Product Owner and I’m looking for CPSO training to help with this role.
4. I am hoping to grow in this role and help facilitate agile methodologies through my company.
5. I’m excited to apply what I learn and meet people who I can collaborate with.
6. I took the Certified ScrumMaster course and enjoyed it!
Administrator2020-09-23 at 4:55 pm
Awesome! I’ll be doing a CSPO in a couple of weeks!
Member2020-09-23 at 4:30 pm
- I am Gabrielle Hayes, a product & implementation leader, the ring leader of the craziest family at home, and always seeking to learn new things!
- Atlanta, GA
- I am here to build my community and learn from those around me! Product came as a natural evolvement of my career, and I am ready to increase my skills.
- I am excited to learn from those around me and make friends all over without geographical limitations.
- @Jackie has been an invaluable mentor to me in my product journey and she invited me after the Option1 leadership series.
Member2020-09-28 at 8:13 am
1-My name is Grisel Rodriguez
2-I’m in Atlanta, GA
3-I’m here to collaborate and learn new processes and skills from other fellow Product Owners and Agile experts
4- I think it’s great to have the opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other to make our industry a better place.
5- I signed up one of my co workers for a class and wanted to follow the process so that we can combine our learnings and make our team stronger.
Very excited to join the team!
Administrator2020-09-28 at 1:07 pm
Welcome welcome! So glad you’re here! Let us know if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the right forum!
Member2020-09-29 at 7:43 pm
1- Byron Vince
2- Portland, OR
3- I’m here to become a CSPO and pivot my career.
4- I’m excited to learn more about Scrum as well as learn from people more experienced than myself using Scrum and/or other Agile methodologies.
5- I signed up for the CSPO class on 10/1 – 10/2. Looking forward to it!
Administrator2020-09-29 at 8:53 pm
Welcome my friend! I look forward to our time together! Let me know if you need anything!
Member2020-09-30 at 3:21 pm
Who are you?
Freelance Product Manager l Car Enthusiast l Avid Hiker l Life-Long Learner
Hi, I’m Boris. I’ve been a Freelance Product Manager Consultant for 4 years and am a founder of the product innovation lab –> http://www.conceptkey.com
Some cool products I’ve worked on:
- Built several Xfinity digital self-service experiences that enabled thousands of Comcast customers each month to troubleshoot their Internet, TV, and IoT devices
- Product-Managed the build of a construction workflow orchestration tool and its associated learning management system for Comcast
- Product-Managed the build of a connected IoT product for Duracell
- Helped Snackadabra, an E-Commerce Startup, with product-market fit and strategy for revenue growth
- Led the User/Market Research Workstream on a project to build a Digital Retail Banking platform for Bradesco Next Bank
Where are you located?
Why are you here? What are you looking to learn?<div>
Looking to grow my knowledge-base, network with fellow Agile Product Managers/Owners/awesome people like YOU, and of course, get the CSPO
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
I’m looking forward to exciting conversations and discussions
And, how did you find us?
Administrator2020-09-30 at 3:41 pm
Looks like it worked! – I think it was getting flagged because of so many links (as a first time poster).
No worries! Glad you’re here!
Member2020-09-30 at 5:46 pm
1. Juuhi S Dedhia – Product Manager, Customer Experience, a mom to my 2 month old son and 6 yr old daughter
2. San Francisco Bay Area
3. I’m here to be a better and an effective Product Manager.
4. I’m most excited to learn the workings of Agile and implement it in my organization.
Administrator2020-09-30 at 6:51 pm
So glad you’re here! Looking forward to helping out! Gotta love on those kids! 🙂 <3
Member2020-10-01 at 7:45 am
1- My name is Jean Carlos Rodriguez
2- Atlanta, GA
3- I am here to learn more about the Principles and Methodology Scrum and being a Product owner.
4- I am excited to gain knowledge that I can share both internally and externally, as well as with my kids.
5- Searching online and found ScrumAlliance, then I looked up a video of the instructor on YouTube. I liked the teaching approach and sincerity I saw in the video.
Administrator2020-10-01 at 7:46 am
Awesome! Thanks for checking out videos! 🙂 – Can’t wait to have you in class!
Member2020-10-02 at 5:06 am
1. I’m Luca Csenge Bárdos. A psychologist, who worked a couple of years in L&D, but now learning hard to shift towards the IT field. Aspiring to become a project manager or/and a scrum master.
2. I’m originally from Hungary, but living in Switzerland since January 2020.
3. I signed up for Peter’s CSPO training and I’m interested in everything related to scrum. Especially craving to hear hands-on experiences from the community members.
4. Just like in my previous answer: I’m mostly excited about the people and their experiences. I truly believe that growth is not only about learning and experiencing on your own, but also sharing your process with other and learning from theirs as well.
5. I found you via Scrum Alliance.
Administrator2020-10-02 at 7:59 am
Love having you in class! You bring a positive energy that is so loving!
Member2020-10-04 at 5:50 pm
1-My Name is Maryam Olivier.
2-live in NYC.
3-I am a Project Manager and Certified Scrum Master.
4-I completed my CSM certification with Peter in NYC.
5- I liked the style of teaching which is blended with real life scenarios.
6- I am excited about practicing and implementing what I have learned in this course.
Administrator2020-10-04 at 5:50 pm
Love having you here! Let’s grow together!
Member2020-10-06 at 7:32 am
1 – Rich Theil, CEO of The Noble Foundry, husband, and father of 3 teens
2 – Cincinnati, Ohio
3 – Always looking to improve my own Agile mindset and deepen belief in the core of agility.
4 – Excited about learning and growing and making connections with like-minded folks. Looking forward to getting to know some folks!
5 – Jackie and I connected on LinkedIn and invited me 🙂
Member2020-10-06 at 2:28 pm
Woohoo! I know we’ll all learn a lot from you as well!