- Member2020-10-12 at 10:35 am
- Who are you? Hank Greer
- Where are you located? Houston, TX
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? Looking to master the details of an Agile Product Owner
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Educating managers/c-suite about the value of having aPO’s.
- And, how did you find us? Through the Scrum Alliance website (Find a Course).
- Administrator2020-10-12 at 11:26 am
I’m loving that you’ll be helping to educate management! SO important!
- Member2020-10-13 at 6:40 pm
1 – Anil Tiruchunapally
2 – Connecticut
3 – Sometimes, I struggle with coming up with good user stories (PBI). I am hoping I will get better at it after attending this workshop
4 – To meet and learn from others
5 – Scrum Alliance website
- Administrator2020-10-13 at 9:14 pm
We can certainly help with that! Make sure to bring questions!
- Member2020-10-14 at 2:00 pm
- Dina Merchasin
- Toronto, Canada
- New to IT, new to BA, boss asked me to take training courses
- Not sure yet, let you know when I figure it out.
- The Google.
- Administrator2020-10-14 at 3:21 pm
I’m glad you’re here, even if your boss told you to be here! We’ll have fun!
- Member2020-10-14 at 11:00 pm
2. Lawrenceville, NJ
3. I’m interested in becoming a project manager at my place of employment and decided to get certified in AGILE as its mentioned in the job posting and a desired skill.
4. Excited about getting trained on Agile from people experienced in the field and meeting other people already in the field.
5. A coworker of mind recommended the scrum alliance and I was impressed with the reviews for this course.
Thanks sir for being here! NJ for the win!
I grew up in NJ! East Brunswick. Exit 9 on the turnpike – thanks for asking!
Let us know if we can help you find a course that meets your needs. We have CSM classes a couple of times per month and we have them in all the different timezones as well
- Member2020-10-15 at 10:43 am
1. Julia Smith
2. Tampa, FL
3. Looking to continue to bolster my credentials and land a great position. (RIF’ed due to COVID)
4. Connections and contacts of like minded people.
5. Scrum Alliance
Awesome! Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions!
Sorry to hear about the RIF. Hopefully it will all work out for you!
- Member2020-11-08 at 7:32 pm
Greetings I’m Eric Reddick
I’m located in Fort Lauderdale Florida
I’m here to grow and learn all I can about project completion and efficiency
I’m excited that a community like this even exists for a laymen such as myself
I found this community following Mr. Saddington.
- Member2020-11-10 at 8:29 pm
1 – Ed Wiley
2 – Georgia
3 – I’m here to learn, and to help make the group I lead less like the year 2020 and more like a better year.
4 – I’m pacing myself!
5 – A coworker said “Peter Saddington is very good, he made the class very enjoyable”, I blindly accepted his recommendation, and here I am.
- Member2020-11-11 at 5:00 pm
Unique ways to engage the team around estimation and build on my facilitation skills
Networking & Learning from others!
- Member2020-11-11 at 6:01 pm
My name is Jia. I currently live in Ohio. I am hoping to learn more about Agile project management and Scrum through this training. I look forward to learning alongside other professionals in the field. The computer training program I signed up for brought me here.
- Member2020-11-12 at 10:42 am
Angela – Ohio – I’m here to learn more about scrum and apply what I learn at work – Excited that a community exists where I can ask questions and continue learning long after completing the course. – Scrum Alliance
- Member2020-11-12 at 11:28 am
Hi! My name is Lilly and I’m from Fairfax Virginia. I’ve always been interested in the scrum framework since my college professor lived by the book. I look forward to applying it to my work experience.
- Member2020-11-13 at 5:20 pm
Workplace recently transitioned to Agile
As much as I can
Most excited to be able to learn and share with those with more experience
Referrals from Co-workers
- Member2020-11-16 at 4:01 am
I am here to learn more about Scrum. I have recently taken a new role as a scrum master and am trying to learn all that I can about the role.
I am excited to learn something new!
I was referred to you by my company,
- Member2020-11-16 at 7:20 am
1. Erin Walker; drinker of coffee, lover of sports, mother of a spicy 2-year-old
2. Athens, GA (relocated from Atlanta a year ago)
3. I recently pivoted from leading Support teams to a QA Engineer role, in which I will also be taking on the role of Scrum Master (big shoes to backfill from a peer who also took this class). I’m excited to learn about the fundamentals of Scrum and apply leadership skills serving in a different role.
4. Upskilling, networking with this community, and sharing real-life experiences.
5. My manager directed me to this training, in addition to all of the positive feedback I’ve heard from those who have completed the training.
- Member2020-11-16 at 8:08 am
1. Hewitt Angus (Hew)
2. Atlanta, GA
3. My company is shifting from Waterfall to Agile for “some” projects. I am looking to learn about the Agile/Scrum methodologies and how I can become a Scrum master.
4. It’s exciting to see the number of companies that are using Agile and it’s not just a niche skill.
5. This call was referred to me by my manager and peers.
- Member2020-11-16 at 8:26 am
1. Nate Mars
2. Atlanta, GA
3. To get more agile
4. Would like to hear others’ experiences using agile methodologies and to learn best practices on IT-related projects
5. I have it on good authority that this is the agile place to be.
- Member2020-11-16 at 8:50 am
1. Jon Black
2. Charleston, SC
3. My company has been engaged with agile development for a few years and I am looking to learn more about Agile/Scrum to continue to help shape and evolve our implementation.
4. I’m most excited about learning from others’ experiences and seeing what different approaches and implementations work well for other teams.
5. My former project manager!
- Member2020-11-17 at 10:46 am
Who are you?
My name is Gustavo Siñovsky, I’m a Software Engineer.
Where are you located?
Santiago de Chile, Chile.
Why are you here? What are you looking to learn?
I’m looking to bolster my credentials while making the shift from my current project management position to new positions that are closer to the product management side of things, which I’m far more interested about. I’m also looking to learn new frameworks and strategies, and validate through this certification what I’ve empirically put into practice while acting like an impromptu PO at my current company.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Getting to know new people with whom I share this interest, and learn everything I can from the experts.
And, how did you find us?
Through the Scrum Alliance website.
- Member2020-11-19 at 9:27 am
1. Jorge Irsay
2. Caracas, Venezuela
3. Learn more about Agile practices
4. Implementing Agile
5. Through the Web (a Google search)
- Member2020-11-20 at 5:15 pm
1. Zenia Noronha
2. Toronto, Canada
3. Recently started in a PO role and looking to learn and grow.
4. Learn more about scrum and agile
5. Best practices and sharing ideas
And, how did you find us? – scrum alliance + google search
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.