- Administrator2021-04-28 at 2:38 pm
Hi everyone. As some of you know, Agile For All has been home to the most popular story splitting resource anywhere in the world. Since 2011 that document has been the gold standard. Well, the world changes. Today I’m uploading rev 0.0000001 of a way I’ve been experimenting with looking at splitting user stories. Please let me know what you think!
- Member2021-04-28 at 7:43 pm
It looks to be a great graphic and I will definitely start using it. This is very valuable and I will share it with the rest of our team. I am looking at it closely and will have more to say later. A few things I will note now:
1. The navigation was not immediately obvious. I closed it pretty quickly the first time I looked – because I thought it was wrong. I went back to it a second time and then realised how the navigation worked.
2. For some reason I keep looking at the black lines in the centre and try to work out what they are there for
3. Chaotic is crossed out. Is that because it is to be avoided or is it because it must not be done?
4. Not sure if it is practical – but rather than “for example” have a more exhaustive set of methods
5. For each “method” have a reference (eg 1.1, 1.2 (Clear) and 2.1, 2.2 (Complicated) which reference a document linked to at the top of the graphic. So it becomes and index.
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.