- Member2021-04-19 at 2:34 pm
1. I’m Corey Griffin. Software developer of the past 10 years.
2. Atlanta, Georgia (NW suburbs) — originally from New York.
3. To learn the “right” way to be agile, and beef up my resume.
4. Just knowing how other people do things. The best way to learn, in my experience, is exposing yourself to as much “raw” data as possible, and making decisions based on that.
5. I saw “CSM” as an item on a job application, so I Google’d it and here we are.
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.