Member2020-11-16 at 7:20 am
1. Erin Walker; drinker of coffee, lover of sports, mother of a spicy 2-year-old
2. Athens, GA (relocated from Atlanta a year ago)
3. I recently pivoted from leading Support teams to a QA Engineer role, in which I will also be taking on the role of Scrum Master (big shoes to backfill from a peer who also took this class). I’m excited to learn about the fundamentals of Scrum and apply leadership skills serving in a different role.
4. Upskilling, networking with this community, and sharing real-life experiences.
5. My manager directed me to this training, in addition to all of the positive feedback I’ve heard from those who have completed the training.