- Member2020-11-16 at 7:20 am
1. Erin Walker; drinker of coffee, lover of sports, mother of a spicy 2-year-old
2. Athens, GA (relocated from Atlanta a year ago)
3. I recently pivoted from leading Support teams to a QA Engineer role, in which I will also be taking on the role of Scrum Master (big shoes to backfill from a peer who also took this class). I’m excited to learn about the fundamentals of Scrum and apply leadership skills serving in a different role.
4. Upskilling, networking with this community, and sharing real-life experiences.
5. My manager directed me to this training, in addition to all of the positive feedback I’ve heard from those who have completed the training.
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.