Member2022-03-24 at 2:06 pm
- Who are you? – I am a professional coach and an ‘early’ agile adopter, having lead a transformation from Waterfall to Agile starting in mid-2000. After working in IT for 20 years and helping others with their Agile transformations, I am re-focusing on helping agile coaches continue to evolve their personal leadership in order to help their teams/clients/stakeholders truly become agile, real agile!
- Where are you located? – Toronto, Ontario, Canada and North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – I am doing research about self-leadership within the context of a self-organizing human system. so I would love to speak with other Agilists, at any stage of their career, about their own journeys towards self-mastery in the agile space.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? It’s exciting to see how much agile is spreading throughout the business world, and great to see so many people who are passionate about democratizing the workplace.
- And, how did you find us? – during my web research…