- Member2020-09-11 at 7:50 pm
We are looking for a Super Senior Software Engineer who can be a major contributor to our growing platform business. We are disrupting a major sector of the travel and mobility space. We’re looking for someone with a track record of full ownership and stellar impact.
You will be working with top notch-talent that includes both our internal team as well as some of the brightest contractors. No member is an island. You will be a part of a team with deep knowledge of all areas of software development.
Our team embraces Agile methodologies and is quick to adapt. We use a wide range of languages and tools. Our latest products are finely crafted weblications that empower our users. We are passionate about user experience. And we are excited about showing up to code. You can expect to be challenged. You can expect your contributions to be accepted and appreciated. And you can expect your skills to become even sharper. Iron sharpens iron.
We are looking for someone who understands software architecture, data modeling, and object-oriented programming concepts. You must be a coder. We would love to see examples of interesting solutions you’ve created.
What You’ll Do:
- Efficiently roll out technical features from concept to product
- Collaborate with a team to develop our next generation travel platform
- Develop tooling and processes to benefit and grow our team
- Mentor junior engineers
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar STEM degree from a top-ranked institution
- 5+ years experience as a hands-on full-stack developer
- Back-end expertise in Java Spring Boot or Hibernate
- Front-end expertise in Vue, React, or Angular
Log in to reply.