- Member2020-09-16 at 6:25 pm
We are seeking a contract QA analyst to develop and execute testing plans for all of our digital development projects to ensure they are in an exemplary state before releasing them into the wild. We’re looking for a proactive, solution oriented individual who can debug and define corrective actions, review technical specs and ensure products adhere to standards. Support website releases and strive for flawless execution of our digital products.
- 5-7 years experience in developing and executing manual QA processes
- Demonstrated experience building manual QA processes and documentation.
- Experience creating test strategy, and executing test plans, and test procedures for Web and Mobile solutions
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning and execution
- Review User Acceptance Criteria and identify functional gaps to outline testing plans
- Ability to identify issues and actively work to prioritize remediation of bugs/issues
- Experience with databases, SQL and APIs
- Experience with testing emulators such as Browserstack
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with defect tracking, test case and requirements management software, preferably JIRA
- Experience using debugger platforms
- Actively participate in all parts of the Agile development process on a Scrum team
- Owning regression testing on all releases
- Using manual and exploratory testing, ensure all features are tested and approved before being deployed.
- Ability to evaluate a product, design spec, or user story and convert it into an actionable test plan
- Communicate problems and defects in a positive, proactive, and detailed manner team and stakeholders.
- Document and report on software performance issues.
- Improve product stability and reduce defects over time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.