Member2023-04-27 at 3:56 pm
- Who are you? Brennan Petroff
- Where are you located? North East, PA
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? I’m here to improve my productivity working with a team, and how I can improve my own efficiency with my work.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning new skills in ways that haven’t been presented to me before, then taking them and applying them in my day to day work life.
- And, how did you find us? Through my job! 🙂
Member2023-04-27 at 5:09 pm
- Who are you? Matt Rhiel
- Where are you located? Minneapolis, MN
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? To expand my Project Management Agile skillset.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Improved employment opportunities.
- And, how did you find us? Through PMI, and colleague recommendations.
Member2023-04-28 at 2:16 pm
Welcome to the Agile Community sponsored by Agile For All! – Your place to learn all about Agile, startups, and self-improvement!
Introduce yourself and let us know where you’re coming from!
Answer the following questions so we can learn about you:
- Who are you? My name is Jeremy Bevels
- Where are you located? I live in Lawrenceville, Ga
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? I am looking to broaden my skillset within my current role and gain additional knowledge to help me advance my career.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? How I can apply what I will learn into my every day tasks.
- And, how did you find us? My husband took the course at his company and thoroughly enjoyed it and recommended it.
Member2023-04-28 at 9:55 pm
- Shaun Hannan
- I live in Longmont CO
- I am excited to learn something new. I want to know more about Scrum and how it might apply to my current work as a tech consultant/administrator.
- I am most excited about engaging with others and learning from their perspective. There’s a lot of us here! 😀
- I have always had my eye on a course like this, but haven’t taken the leap. I have colleagues and peers with Scrum certifications as well, so decided to go for it.
Thanks for the invite!
Member2023-04-29 at 1:49 am
I’m Fiston Banza
I reside in Omaha, Nebraska but I’m relocating to Houston, TX by May 28, 2023.
I’m graduating with a M.S in Information Technology Management on Saturday May 6, 2023. with little experience in the real world, I want to learn Agile and make myself marketable for employment as a project manager.
I’m excited to join a community of professionals with different levels of experiences and skills so I don’t totally feel out of place.
A friend I know on LinkedIn obtained her Scrum Master Certification. I Googled the Scrum Master and noted that this is something that can help me in my quest to becoming a project manager. From there I found this class.
Member2023-04-30 at 11:38 am
- Abdul Fattah Mohammed
- Des Plaines, IL
- Having worked as a Business Analyst, I realized Agile/Scrum is a necessary skillset to have to take it to the next step in my career, so, here I am.
- Looking forward to learning from people with experience from diverse backgrounds.
- Found about this Course over google search
Member2023-04-30 at 3:33 pm
- Shelly Northrop
- Southern Maine
- Here to learn more about the scrum process.
- Most excited about learning with others.
- Found through the workplace.
Member2023-04-30 at 6:21 pm
1. Erika Troxell
2. Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA
3. Very excited to learn all I can to attain my CSM certificate!
4. Networking with others in the same type of role (Scrum master). My company is still rather new to Agile/scrum and I am looking to help guide them.
5. I found this training through Scrum Alliance, which came highly recommended from others in my company.
Member2023-04-30 at 10:11 pm
- Kristin Winchell-May
- Village of Four Seasons, MO
- My company has adopted Agile practices, and while I am on the Sales side not the development side, I am interested in learning more about the mindset and practices so that I can support the work being done and also how I can potentially apply the framework to the work we do in Sales.
- I first heard of SCRUM from a doctoral student-cohort of mine three years ago. Since then I have experienced the framework in practice (as an observer) and have seen its success. I am excited to help foster this community.
- My company did this training prior to my coming on last Fall.
Member2023-05-03 at 12:35 pm
Hi! I am Randy Branson from Loveland, Colorado.
I am here to learn more about SCRUM and the PO role. I debated between CSM and CSPO certification and the PO role seems to fit better.
I am excited to use Agile more extensively in my role as program/project manager.
I found this course after searching online.
Member2023-05-04 at 10:06 am
- I am a father, an explorer, Bear, Robert Rathman
- Winona, MN; right on the Mississippi
- I want to see and tame my chaos, then look to the chaos around me. Ultimately, be able to recognize patterns that are hidden to the world.
- I like to provide opposing perspectives, my heart goes out for the underdogs.
- Crypto led me to Peter many years ago, I decided to look more at myself while watching his Daily Stoic videos. Coming here should have happened long ago.
Member2023-05-16 at 10:00 am
- Brian Claymon
- Lincoln, NE
- Here to further my skills in agile/scrum
- I am excited about diving deeper into the methodologies so I can apply them to daily work life
Member2023-05-18 at 11:22 am
- Fiona Guedalia
- Located in NYC!
- I have Operations and PM experience, with basic Agile knowledge, but no formal training. I am looking to learn the lingo, ideologies and tools to improve my PM ability to better manage programs and projects and support my team.
- I am excited to see more people in the community because it bring more minds and perspectives which should help continue to transform the scrum framework.
- I found you through the ScrumAlliance website
Member2023-05-18 at 5:44 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Stephany, and I’m located in Denver, Colorado.
I am here because I’d like to learn more about what it means to be a Scrum Master, and how I can apply it to my current position at work. I have a background in Software Development so I am pretty familiar with Scrum concepts from a technical side, so I am really excited to learn more about Scrum from a more managerial perspective.
I heard about the course through my company, and am excited to get started!
Member2023-05-20 at 2:38 pm
- Who are you?
- >> Jordan Hoehne
- Where are you located?
- >> Seattle, WA
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn?
- >> Professional Development; SCRUM.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
- >> Unfortunately, I do not have the bandwidth to help grow this community at this time.
- And, how did you find us?
- >> Google Search
Member2023-05-21 at 10:17 pm
1. Fearghal Reid
2. Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Looking forward to learning more around the agile management space, so that I can help contribute to the new Major Projects & Business Intelligence group at my agency and help build a more dynamic, project management driven culture at our organization.
4. I am most excited about connecting with fellow learners and those who are innovative in their thinking, but methodical in their approach.
5. This course was recommended by my manager.
Member2023-05-22 at 12:00 am
I am Swati Jalgire, Located in Plano, Texas.
I am here to learn more about scrum and know how to play role of a scrum master. I have general idea of how scrum works from my previous project but hoping to get in depth knowledge.
I am excited to make new friends and learn along with them on this journey.
Friend of mine recommended this course to me.
Member2023-05-22 at 7:46 am
- Who are you? – Bill Glover
- Where are you located? – Texas
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – Learn to better support my team’s productivity goals.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? – I don’t know yet. I just arrived!
- And, how did you find us? – Google Search
Member2023-05-22 at 9:37 am
- Who are you? – Rayanne Kruse
- Where are you located? –Dallas, Texas
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – More insight on how to lead a Scrum team successfully in hope to transition to a Scrum Master/Agile Coach in the future
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? – so many resources and information
- And, how did you find us? ScrumAlliance
Member2023-05-22 at 4:10 pm
- Whitney Neau
- San Antonio TX
- Here to be a certified Scrum master to learn all about that role and move forward in my career.
- The ability to work together as a team for a common goal and eradicate “analysis paralysis.”
- In my current job I work with agile but became excited about scrum and being a scrum master. One of my companies’ agile coaches picked me out as someone who would be good at this and when I mentioned my interest, he supplied this course and specifically your course.
Log in to reply.