AFA Home › Forums › Watercooler › Introduce Yourself!
Introduce Yourself!Olivia Robles replied 4 days, 12 hours ago 357 Members · 440 Replies
Britni MooreMember2022-08-04 at 10:43 am
- My name is Britni Moore
- I am located in Douglasville, GA
- I am here to learn about scrum and enhance my knowledge. I am looking to learn how I can implement this with my current role.
- I am most excited about learning more about scrum as this is new to me. They use scrum within my organization and I have always had an interest in what scrum is.
- I had a few peers to take this course and they talked very highly about the class so that made me want to share in their learning experience as well.
Navella KunitzMember2022-08-06 at 11:11 am
- Navella Kunitz
- Las Vegas, NV (originally from London, UK)
- I am here to be part of an Agile community, make friends and learn cool stuff 🙂
- Sharing Agile with everyone I know hahaha!
- Through Scrum Alliance
Chris MarascoMember2022-08-07 at 4:36 pm
1 – My name is Chris Marasco
2 – Des Moines, IA
3 – I’m in a new role and want to help my team adopt Agile practices
4 – Looking forward to meeting new people and learning from our different perspectives
5 – Two peers of mine recommended this course
Jake HenningsenMember2022-08-08 at 7:43 am
1. Jake Henningsen
2. Cincinnati Ohio
3. I am looking to increase my Scrum knowledge. This is a new development strategy for my company.
4. I am excited to learn how to get align a team to work towards a common goal.
5. through Ohio approved edu classes
James EgglestonMember2022-08-08 at 8:01 am
- James Eggleston
- I am here to satisfy requirements for a CSM. I plan to learn all skills necessary for becoming a certified scrum master.
- Meeting other people with similar goals and learning with and from them.
- Via the scrum master certification portal. Hi Everyone!
Brittany AlbanoMember2022-08-08 at 8:18 am
1- Britt Albano
2- Atlanta, Georgia
3- I’m a career changer coming from healthcare.
4- Building new connections and learning together!
5- A family friend.
dennis ruggeriMember2022-08-08 at 8:54 am
- Dennis Ruggeri
- Washington DC
- Looking to become certified for a gov’t contract
- Hopefully I can learn info to help enlighten my gov’t customers who are really just stuck in their ways.
- Google search
Rohit VaidyaMember2022-08-12 at 12:16 pm
- Who are you? Rohit Vaidya
- Where are you located? Madison, WI
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? Connecting with the Agile community. Learn as well as share knowledge with fellow community members.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning from each other.
- how did you find us? Online search on Agile community 😀
Taylor DobsonMember2022-09-11 at 10:21 pm
1. Taylor Dobson
2. Matthews, NC
3. I have worked with various companies in different management and PM roles. I don’t have any formal training or certifications. I thought this would be a great step in formalizing my knowledge of process and flow.
4. I’m excited about all of the opportunities to learn from so many incredible people.
5. A friend of mine is taking the course too and she recommended it.
Makarand DeshmukhgMember2022-09-11 at 10:59 pm
- Makarand Deshmukh
- Columbus, Ohio
- I am excited to be part of self learner’s community with highly inspired people helping Individuals and companies to develop Industry standard Agile process and help to innovate new frameworks
- I took CSM training from The Computer’s Workshop who suggested this community.
Erica ColemanMember2022-09-12 at 12:54 am
1. Erica Coleman
2. Woodbridge, VA
3. I enjoy learning new things and technology. When my brother told me about the scrum course, I had to sign up! It also will help me with new job opportunities.
4. I am excited to learn more about scrum and meet other people.
5. My brother and Google
Sergio SorzaMember2022-09-12 at 8:56 am
Hi my name is Sergio Sorza and I am located in Los Angeles. I am looking for new skills in the project management field and am really excited to continue this journey. I am excited to be with like minded individuals and be in community. Several friends recommended this course and I finally listened.
Tom KuangMember2022-09-24 at 3:13 pm
Looking forward to the Agile journey!
1. Tom Kuang
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Taking a course with @AgileBob and hoping to learn how to create greater value in life.
4. It’s amazing to see so many passionate community members
Tom, it was an amazing time with all the great people in your organization! Tremendous progress made using all the insights from the classes too!
Megan CharetteMember2022-09-28 at 5:41 pm
- Who are you? – My name is Megan Charette.
- Where are you located? – I am from Longview, Washington.
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? – I am here to learn all about Agile and Scrum!
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? – I am excited to grow my knowledge and help others grow as well.
- And, how did you find us? – Big thanks to my employer for getting us true Agile training!
Megan, it is nice to be introduced to you. I’m looking forward to the agile classes next week. Should be a lot of fun with your colleagues!
Matt GoodmanMember2022-09-29 at 12:20 pm
Hi. Matt Goodman here. I am located in Atlanta, GA. I am excited to participate in Scrum Training. I sit on the business side of the house, managing an Operational PMO team. Hoping this class give me tools/resources around Scrum to be able to partner even more effectively with my IT friends. I am excited about the ability to have a network of like minded individuals, a cohort, to bounce ideas and thoughts around. I found you through a referral.
Jo Le MilledgeMember2022-09-29 at 2:05 pm
1. Hi everyone, I’m Jo Le (Jo Lee) Milledge.
2. I am located in Knoxville, IA, The Corn State, or as a few others would like to refer to it as The Hawkeye State!!.
<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>3. I am excited to participate in Scrum Training as I am </font>heavily<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> involved on the business side of a massive </font>compliance<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> project, communicating needs to a devoted Business Administration Enablement (BAE) team. </font>
<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>4. I am wanting to bridge the gap between me and my IT team when it comes to methods, processes, lingo, etc in relation to SCRUM. I am looking forward to being able to effectively communicate business needs to IT in a language they will clearly understand and I figured I would meet them where they are. </font>
<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>5. I am excited to belong to a community that will share common passions in </font>relation<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> to project development, mapping, customer engagement, etc. </font>
<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>6. I was </font>referred<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> to Agile by a previous project manager. </font>
Marie MarineauMember2022-09-29 at 4:46 pm
- Hi everyone! I’m Marie Marineau
- Located in Vancouver, BC – Canada 🇨🇦
- I just started as a Technology PM 2 months ago, loving it so far! Looking to expand my knowledge and learnings in this class to gain more confidence in my skills and grow.
- There is so much to be excited, mostly looking forward to other people sharing about their experiences, applying some of the learnings and meet other open-minded people.
- Some of my co-workers completed this course and recommended it so here I am
Jessica PalapuzMember2022-09-29 at 6:45 pm
- Jess Palapuz
- San Francisco, CA
- I’m building a compliance tool in partnership with my company’s software development team and would love to develop a better framework around my product as we refine it. This was a very scrappy project that was created out of immediate necessity and now that it has been built, I have more time to develop a proper background in this area.
- I don’t come from a technical background, so I am super excited to meet new people and learn about their approach to process improvements, and efficient product development.
- I came from a referral from a friend who pursued the same certificate.
Mary PieczkiewiczMember2022-09-30 at 3:13 pm
- Who are you? Mary Pieczkiewicz
- Where are you located? San Antonio, TX
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn? Excited to learn how Agile can help my customer service department.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? This is my first foray into this area, and can’t wait to learn what aspects can be brought into a user facing department.
- And, how did you find us? My awesome CTO invited me, wanting all of us here at our company to increase our knowledge!
Eirik KvitenMember2022-10-03 at 8:19 am
Hello I am Eirik. I am located in Atlanta Georgia, I am here to learn about the agile methodology and get certified. I am excited to be part of this growing community as I have heard a lot about it. I found this through recommendations.