Cyber & Professional Liability Underwriter – Direct Hire – Atlanta, GA
We are seeking an experienced underwriter to help launch and grow a suite of Cyber and Professional Liability products. The role will report into the Vice President of Cyber and Professional Liability and be based out of our Atlanta office.
- Produce profitable Cyber and Commercial E&O business.
- Retain current renewal business at current or positive year over year rate.
- Develop and maintain broker and client relationships throughout the United States.
- Interact with the Compliance department for all products to ensure business is operating in accordance with all corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Develop deep understanding of our product offering.
- Assist or facilitate binders, policies, and mid-term changes needed on accounts.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Insurance experience (~80%) with IT security (~20%) (Insurance experience/degree is a must).
- 1-5 years relevant work experience in Cyber and Professional Liability.
- Established broker relationships in the area of Cyber and Professional Liability (is a plus but not necessarily needed)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong collaborative skills in a fast-paced team-centric environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, there were no replies found.