About Peter Saddington
- 1997-2004 – I began my work-life as an engineer helping Johnson & Johnson create its first online education platform for eye-doctors using Java, Perl, HTML, and Actionscript.
- I then completed 3 graduate degrees while working as a contract scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 2005 – I built a software development training company (acquired in 2014) and traveled the world coaching and training thousands in Agile/Scrum.
- 2016 – I bootstrapped a car app and media company with 1M YouTube subscribers+ that is earning $100K+ in monthly recurring revenue.
- We are expanding this company into the motorsports world very soon!
- 2017 – I built a $4M+ venture-funded cryptocurrency app and went internationally viral (est. 300M+ views) for buying the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan with Bitcoin!
- CNBC, Yahoo, Dupont Registry, Business Insider, Popular Mechanics, Tech Crunch, GQ, Forbes, Maxim, KBS Korea News, S.China Post, and many more
- 2020+ – I started a new company, Emrit.io – We’re building the global wireless IoT network of the future!
- I also started a $10M venture capital fund focusing on growth stage startups.
Stay connected: Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok!