- Member2021-07-21 at 8:10 pm
Who are you? Christine Galusha
Where are you located? Omaha, NE
Why are you here? Looking to improve my skills and better understand my role as a PO
What are you looking to learn? Looking for tips and tricks to put to use with my team at work.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Networking and sharing ideas
And, how did you find us? Co-worker recommended Agile Bob’s classes
- Member2021-08-07 at 8:16 am
1. Syeda Naqvi
2. I live in Trumbull, CT
3. I am here to learn about the Agile and hoping to learn more about Scrum Master
4. I am excited to see that there are more people who are seeking to learn Agile and hopefully I will get more knowledge by connecting with this community.
5. My siblings recommended me to take this course.
- Member2021-08-07 at 8:59 am
I am Tunde
From Toronto Canada but recently moved Los Angeles.
A friend recommended me and i am Excite to be here .
- Member2021-08-10 at 10:08 am
Who are you?
-Lindsey- currently manager at a teaching hospital in pathology. Never a dull moment!
Where are you located?
-San Diego, CA
Why are you here?
-Registered for Scrum Master certification!
What are you looking to learn?
-Hopefully gain tools and resources for growing not just personally but professionally. My husband is a scrum master and i’ve really admired how he used the theories and tools not just at work but in our lives as well!
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?And, how did you find us?
-I see this as the future so i am just excited to be a part of it and hopefully bring it to other avenues in professional arenas! I think the tools can be adapted for many unconventional areas, if they are open to a new way of thinking which seems to be one of the hardest things to over come- the traditional way of thinking, “this is how it has always been done” is the downfall of growth and I am excited to try and curb that way of thinking!
- Member2021-08-10 at 12:48 pm
Who are you?
– Liz Campbell
Where are you located?
– Colorado Springs, CO
Why are you here?
– For CSM certification.
What are you looking to learn?
– To understand Scrum principles, terminology & best applications.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
– See above
And, how did you find us?
– Recommended by my manager and coworkers at Keysight Technologies.
- Member2021-08-10 at 1:37 pm
Hi Everyone! My name is Michael Kissinger, I am located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
I am here to gain an understanding of agile project management and product development.
I am excited to gain the knowledge to be able to better develop tools and work on agile teams.
And lastly I found this through the Scrum Alliance website.
- Member2021-08-11 at 11:23 am
1. My name is Lindsay Sihombing
2. I am in Denver, CO
3. I am starting a job as an IT project manager and looking to gain more skills to be suscessful
4. I am excited about all the knowledge I will gain and connections I will make.
5. The agile for all company was recommend to me by my current employer.
- Member2021-08-11 at 3:54 pm
1. Hi everyone, my name is Abbi Raasch
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. I’m always interested in learning new things and have interest in becoming a scrum master through my organization.
4. We just implemented scrum and agile methodology at my organization, so I’m excited to learn more about scrum in general as well as the scrum master role.
5. I’m excited to share ideas and experiences to bring back and share with my coworkers!
6. A good friend took this course and said it was fantastic!
- Member2021-08-11 at 9:22 pm
1. Ramalekshmi (Rama in short)
2. I’m in Denver, Colorado
3. I have some experience handling Agile projects but I don’t have a Scrum master certification. Expecting to grow my skills through this platform and get certified!
4. I’m excited to learn from others, collaborating and exchanging ideas
5. Google buddy 🙂
- Member2021-08-13 at 5:43 pm
Colorado Springs, CO
I’m here to learn more about Agile with the ultimate goal of transitioning from Product Owner to Scrum Master. I currently work in an org that uses SAFe and have recently earned my SAFe 5 SM and Release Train Engineer certifications.
Collaborating with and learning from other Agilists, and also engage with those who have successfully moved from PO to SM
I had the privilege of participating in numerous workshops with Agile Bob while at my previous place of employment.
- Member2021-09-07 at 11:12 am
I’m Jesse Rushin.
I’m here after six years of being a QA, and now I’m looking to transition into a leadership path with Product Ownership. I hope to learn new things about agile in order to help my organization thrive and hopefully sharpen some knowledge I’ve already acquired over the years.
Above all, I’m most excited to collaborate with all the lovely people here from different perspectives!
My peers referred me to Agile for All through the ScrumAlliance.
- Member2021-09-07 at 6:11 pm
Good day everyone,
My name is David, here is a little about me.
Who are you? David Blotter
Where are you located? Colorado Springs, CO
Why are you here? Professional development, to enhance my capabilities to perform within some of my assigned roles on an Agile project
What are you looking to learn? I am enrolled in Certified Scrum Product Owner class, I want to gain a better understanding of what my duties as a Product Owner are
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I am a little to new to this community to have any sentiment about this
<font face=”inherit”>And, how did you find us? While trying to determine a source for Agile knowledge, courses, and certification, a co-worker provided a </font>recommendation<font face=”inherit”> for this site</font>
- Member2021-09-21 at 11:17 am
I’m Jennifer Kelly from Atlanta, GA. I’m a traditional Project Manager, making the adjustment to Agile and Scrum. I’m here to learn all I can this framework, and more specifically, about the Scrum roles and events.
I’ve taken several Agile for All courses. Also, Agile Bob has been coaching our project team on the principles and practices of Agile. I’m excited to add another certification, and to put into practice, my learnings.
- Member2021-09-21 at 5:31 pm
- Who are you? – Rob Hall – New PM with a 3rd party software service provider working primarily in the back office.
- Where are you located? Denver area, Colorado
- Why are you here? After a couple of decades finding myself in PM roles, I’m finally embarking on some formal education.
- What are you looking to learn? Formal education in the PM field, heading toward PMP hopefully. I’d like to learn the language and tried methods that have helped others be successful, so I can help my company’s success, and thereby make the world a better place! I also see these skills as transferable to just about every avenue of influence I have.
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning from others.
- And, how did you find us? Heard from my current PM manager that Bob is the best, so I looked for a course with him.
- Member2021-09-23 at 1:27 pm
1. Lucas Miller
2. Broomfield, CO
3. PMP and looking to continually learn, SCRUM seems like a needed step.
4. Wanting to learn more about the SCRUM community and excited about the course.
5. Scrum Alliance site
- Member2021-09-24 at 7:44 am
My name is Kathryn Veilleux. I’m the Implementation Manager for a print on demand. I’ve been working with wall art, decor, and e-commerce for many years now.
I live and work in Durham, NC!
I am taking this course to expand my project management toolbox. I am looking forward to learning some standardized methods of communicating and project completion.
I am very excited to talk with folks outside my usual sphere! I enjoy learning about the processes and mindsets of organizations outside my own so I am looking forward to learning from everyone else.
Agile for All was recommended by a colleague who is now our IT Project Manager 🙂 I know just how well these courses have served her and our organization!
- Member2021-10-07 at 4:05 pm
1 – My name is Jordan Vass
2 – I am located in Atlanta, GA
3 – I am here because my employer utilizes Scrum practices; I am eager to learn more about this myself, to advance my career within the organization!
4 – Agile/Scrum has been a tremendous benefit for the company I work for. So I am excited to join this community full of like-minded individuals who are also looking to master this methodology, and leverage the knowledge to advance our careers.
5 – The organization I work for, Chick-fil-A Inc. has previously used Agile for All, and you all come highly recommended!
- Member2021-10-19 at 10:29 am
About two years ago, my company introduced us to the concepts of Agile. We are not an IT-centric company and its been a journey trying to figure out how to apply Agile tools to a non-IT world. Our work is primarily repetitive, scheduled, and process driven. Recently, we began exploring ways to apply Agile through the Scrum framework. We are still in our infancy stages. In fact we are still building out our team ADO board Epics, Features, and User Stories and my team just finished its two-week sprint. I want to learn as much as I can to support my team as the Product Owner.
I am looking forward to learning from others that may have experienced the same challenges tips on how we can better apply this approach to the work my team does.
I learned about CSPO training through one of our company’s Scrum consultants. He recommended a site that had several Scrum training sessions and trainers. From there, I searched for those with the most engaging material. After watching several of Bob’s Youtube videos, I felt this was the best option available and signed up for the course.
- Member2021-10-19 at 12:07 pm
I’m in Houston, too, at PROS, Inc.
i dont know what ADO or CSPO are.
Ive tried at least once to get some discussion on this board, but if anyone responded, i didnt see it.
- Administrator2021-10-19 at 12:58 pm
@tim CSPO is Certified Scrum Product Owner, a certification available through the Scrum Alliance. It is one of the courses listed on our website at https://agileforall.com/upcoming-courses. An ADO board is an Azure DevOps board, which I think is specific to using Microsoft products to track sprints instead of something like Jira.
I did respond to at least one of your messages. If you go to your timeline (menu item near the top of the left hand menu) you should see my response.
As an FYI, 2021 is a year of making sure this community is set up in a way that works and doesn’t generate too much spam as well as surviving cyberattacks (we get hundreds per hour!!!). We’re pretty close now, but some spam got through and I had to take more action to suspend the user. As this community grows we’ll start adding more and more content and I’m sure more people will interact. In 2022 we anticipate having some more active community management to make it even more worthwhile for the members. Until then, you can (and should) continue to post messages. You have been getting responses, so hopefully you will see them going forward.
– Bob –
- Member2021-10-22 at 6:21 pm
1 – Brad Bell
2 – Cheyenne, WY
3 – I seek to refine my Agile skills particularly in product ownership.
4 – Examples of applying theory in the real world of development from those with more experience.
5 – ScrumAlliance – took CSM course from Agile for All and loved it
- Member2021-10-24 at 11:01 am
Hello everyone. I’m Jeff Middaugh and I currently work as a Sr Manager of Cloud Services for TierPoint, LLC. I act as a Service Owner.
I’m located in Oklahoma and work remote with an office in OKC. Our home office is in St. Louis and the teams I manage are remote, in Lenexa, KS, and Raleigh, NC.
I’m currently taking the Certified Scrum Product Owner course led by Bob Hartman
I’m looking to advance and apply my experience as a Service Owner in my current role where we’re using Scrum for our Cloud Services Systems Engineering team. We have around 40 data centers and I run our multitenant cloud product engineering we host out of 12 of those currently.
I like that there are so many professionals here that are involved with Agile and willing to discuss with others.
I found this site through a reference from my manager Judd Garner who has taken this course and others.
Thanks to Bob Hartman for getting me started here. It looks like a great group to me.
- Administrator2021-10-24 at 11:47 pm
@Jeffrey Middaugh it is good to have you as a member of the community. It will be fun having you in class this week. Hopefully I’ll do a good job!
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.