- Member2020-09-10 at 10:47 am
- Administrator2020-09-10 at 10:52 am
I love this! So true! – Let’s level up together!
Right now… I’m building an agile community to help people grow!
I’m also looking for help to build Georgia’s first ever national-level go karting track! YO!
- Member2020-10-06 at 2:05 pm
Learning, testing the platform, and building foundation into the Drum Center community.
- Member2020-10-20 at 12:06 pm
What is numerous Burndown techniques and numerous Retrospective formats?
Also when are these techniques used?
Thank you so much,
- Administrator2020-10-21 at 9:24 pm
Burndowns aren’t great metrics to use.
You can find tons of retrospective formats at tastycupcakes.org!
- Member2020-11-24 at 2:42 pm
Thanks Peter. Why Burndowns are not a grate matrix to use?
- Administrator2020-11-27 at 8:40 pm
Because burndowns are lagging indicators that don’t actually help with management making decisions as they don’t provide enough context.
Use a simple excel sheet to track instead.
- Member2020-12-01 at 1:40 pm
Got it, thank you Peter!
- Member2020-12-29 at 4:15 pm
Hi Peter. Merry Christmas!
<font face=”inherit”>I have a question regarding the burn downs, why are </font>Numerus burn downs and numerus retrospective are they used? What do they offer?
<font face=”inherit” class=””>
<font face=”inherit” class=””>Best,</font>
<font face=”inherit” class=””>Maryam</font>
Log in to reply.