Learn how to work together as a team to deliver the highest value in the shortest period of time while maintaining high quality standards. This course is crafted to support product development teams transitioning to Agile practices — or teams seeking to work at higher levels of agility.
More than instruction, this course provides the hands-on opportunity to apply critical principles, practices, and techniques many successful Agile teams use to draw the best out of each individual and get the most out of their agile processes.
Agile for Teams is available as a private, on-site course tailored to include your team’s actual project requirements into the training.
- The values, principles and disciplines that drive high-performing Agile teams
- The Scrum framework: process, roles and artifacts
- Accepted Agile practices
- Agile estimation and planning practices
- Proper expectations of Agile
- Potential Agile transition problems and how to prevent them
- Discussions and group exercises to build trust and foster team collaboration
Complete teams: developers, testers, managers, product management, BA, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, etc.
Introductory to Intermediate
None, but general understanding about Agile processes may be helpful
2.5 days on-site or off-site
Let’s start a conversation. Contact us for scheduling or questions about this course.