Do you want the benefits for your executive team that software development teams get from Agile? Agile Leadership is a two-day intensive workshop of training, coaching, and assessments that accelerates senior management’s edge to increase business agility. Using proven leadership approaches and emergent practices from the most successful organizations in the world, you will learn to achieve deeper engagement, increased collaboration, and healthy business growth.
Agile Leadership is engaged by executive teams typically before or after an Agile For Teams workshop.
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
Completion of this course will provide you with the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Level 1 certification, through the Scrum Alliance. The goal of the CAL Level 1 program is to ” bring awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and to start the Agile leader on their learning journey.” You can read more about the CAL learning objectives or review the specific topics that we cover here in the course.
When the program is complete, you’ll be able to:
- Focus all decisions and communication around a strong sense of shared purpose at all levels of the organization.
- Create an organizational structure that leads to alignment of effort, rather than silos of communication.
- Apply a simple leadership language pattern that leads directly to higher autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
- Improve the key individual leadership skills that have proven most effective in environments of high rate of change and interconnectedness.
- Work as a cohesive leadership team to catalyze an engaging and highly effective organizational culture.
- Identify each individual’s default leadership stance (coaching, facilitating, mentoring, inspiring, and directing), and identify situations where a different stance might produce a better result.
Executive teams, typically CEO and direct reports
2-day intensive workshop
Authority to make structural organization change; Desire to lead with true agility
Let’s start a conversation. Contact us for scheduling or questions about this course.