If you train, coach, lead meetings or facilitate groups, take your training skills to an advanced level, regardless of the complexity of topics, size of the class, or level of learners. Discover six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others.
Training From the Back of the Room is an accelerated learning model that goes hand-in-hand with agile values and principles. During this dynamic two-day train-the-trainer program you will learn and apply the 4Cs instructional design “map” (Connection, Concept, Concrete Practice, Conclusion) then practice using the content you typically train.
- Learn how to create an engaging environment that results in high collaboration and learning.
- Explore the most current “cognitive neuroscience” about effective instruction.
- Learn how to apply six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science.
- Discover how the human brain really learns — and how that differs from traditional assumptions about learning.
- Gain a trainer’s tool bag of practical, brain-based strategies you can immediately use every time you train, teach, or coach others.
- Oh, and it’ll be FUN!
This course is also available with a third day module focused exclusively on advancing your Group Facilitation Skills.
Trainers, teachers, coaches, facilitators, leaders, educators
2 days off-site Optional 3rd day Group Facilitation Training On-site trainings available for 10+